Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dad Performs His Own Daughter's Boob Job- Full Video


California-based surgeon Michael Niccole tells ABC's "20/20" that operating on his daughter, Brittani, is really no big deal: "I've done surgery on my other sons, my wife, my cousins, my father, and I feel very comfortable."

He also did Brittani's nose job when she was 21 and regularly injects his other daughter, 23-year-old Charm, with Botox in her armpits -- "so I stop sweating," she says.

The Niccoles' story, as well as Joan Rivers' and a woman who got her boobs done at 83, are part of "The Cutting Edge," a new episode of "20/20" set to air Friday, 10 p.m. EST.

As Barbara Walters informed George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning America" today, the episode will focus on several "trends," including plastic surgery and cosmetic enhancement spanning the generations and what kind of procedures men like to get.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments: