Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mila Kunis In GQ




Perhaps it's because she's gorgeous and talented and knows everyone wants to work with her. Maybe she doesn't much care. Or perhaps it's just something about interviewing with GQ. Whatever it is, Mila Kunis isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Named the magazine's "Knockout of the Year," the title could just as easily have been bestowed for her candid statements about Hollywood, too. While many stars spend their time in interview after interview pitching their integrity and devotion to the finest aspects of film, Kunis is realistic about how she makes her living.

“I love what I do, but my theory is that it's people who doubt what they do and want to prove it to you, they're like 'It's art. I create art. It's art, art, art,'" she tells the magazine in their new issue. "I'm like, Holy sh*t, are you f*cking kidding me? I run around and pretend I'm someone else for twelve hours; I record 'Family Guy' [she voices Meg]. Then I get to go home and watch 'Jersey Shore.'"

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments: