Friday, July 1, 2011

Selena Gomez To Use Sex Appeal To Sell Her New Album


une 30, 2011 | 2 Comments
1retweet

Selena Gomez To Use Sex Appeal To Sell Her New Album?

Instead of going the way of the many pop stars before her and use her sexuality to sell her albums, Disney star Selena Gomez says that’s not the way for her. She even admits to feeling awkward in a bikini!

Her new album, When The Sun Goes Down, has already hit shelves, but don’t look to Selena to sex it up for album sales. In a recent interview with Time, she said, “Of course I’m becoming a woman, and I want to explore that side of myself but at the same time, I have to be true to those people that have been with me.”

She revealed, “I still get awkward if I’m in a bikini so I don’t think I’ll be doing anything too drastic anytime soon.”

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments: